In this article
- The New Shopify Point-of-Sale
- Adding Bloom to the new Shopify POS
- Using Bloom from within the Shopify POS
The New Shopify Point-of-Sale
In case you haven't heard, Shopify recently announced their brand new Point-of-Sale app. One key benefit of the new POS is smoother integration with Bloom. First, let us show you how to add Bloom to your new POS. Below is are two introductory videos we recommend you watch first.
Adding Bloom to the new Shopify POS
The below video demonstrates how to follow these steps:
- From the main view in the new POS, tap Add tile.
- From the options that appear, tap App.
- Under the APP INTEGRATIONS heading, find Bloom and tap Add on the right-hand side.
- Repeat from step 1, and this time select Bloom from the APP LINKS section.
Using Bloom from within the Shopify POS
Once you have added Bloom to the main view of your POS, it provides the following functionality:
- The Bloom tile will let you apply a member's club discounts from the cart, after the customer and products have been added.
- The Bloom: Club membership tile will allow you to easily sign up new members from your checkout.